How old is too old for posters?

Now I know that posters are not necessarily for adult houses, and the Moulin-Rouge french posters are so circa 1995 Friends, but...

I can't help but love these sailing prints for my basement family room. I think properly matted and framed, they could look fabulous and bring much needed pops of color onto my walls. What do we think?


Let me share some in-progress photos of the basement. We hope to have it all painted by Saturday.

Here is a pic of my basement walls before. Have I mentioned the previous owners hired painters to dip the whole house in this antique beige color? It is literally in every nook and cranny.

BEFORE:



You can see my 5 white samples painted on the wall under the window...I am insane.





AFTER: (the pics don't do it justice, but the Simply White paint made everything so much brighter!)



This is another project I have up my sleeve...painting the stairs and adding new (hopefully striped) runner

 Hopefully I'll have the pics of the ceiling on Friday.






 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education