Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a minute today, to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends.

So of course, I have to share some photos with you too.

These are all shots from around the Island that I took last year. Click on any if you wish to enlarge.

Halloween fun

The photos above are of Knox's Dam and it is beautiful there in all seasons.

I hope you enjoyed seeing some Island Autumn splendor

We are having our family for a turkey dinner on Monday and we have our last two tours from Japan this week so I may be missing in action for a few days next week.

Anyway, to all my fellow Canadians" Happy Thanksgiving" and may you have lots to be thankful for!

Take care,

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education