Autumn Joy

Hello everyone,

It is such a joy to be able to eat outdoors on a lovely Autumn day.

I have a table set for us where we can enjoy the pretty colors in our Autumn garden.

I decorated a chair just for you!

I have used my humble brown and white transferware china again.

Remember this old bike that my Dad used when he was in his seventies. My Dad passed away 15 years ago so I am glad to have this reminder of him along with many memories of a loving father.

I think homemade soup would be perfect on this Autumn day-I hope you are bringing it because I have been too busy setting up this outdoor table to cook! HaHa!

I bought this old basket at the estate sale a couple of weeks ago.

Well, it has been a joy having you stop by for an Autumn lunch out in the garden.

I am joining Susan again at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.

Enjoy your day!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education