La Dolce Vita

I am off to Rome!

I'll be there for a week--so check back next week for pictures of fabulous Italian design, architecture, fashion and food!

Ciao!

PS--I'm staying right next to the Fountain Trevi which was the iconic backdrop for La Dolce Vita! I'll try to jump in the fountain when Ryan's not looking, but as a standby passenger in Rome, I should count my lucky stars and obey the law :)

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education