10.01.10 My Last "Twenties" Birthday

Today is my final birthday in my twenties!

Me dancing down the Ellen DeGeneres stairs
As I look back fondly on my twenties and feel a little anxious about my thirties, I can't hep but feel so grateful for everyone and everything in my life. These past couple of years have been so extraordinary, and I keep telling myself to look at my thirties as an adventure...I look at my twenties as survival :)

So thank you to my beautiful family and husband, old friends and new ones, and my house which I adore. I am such a lucky girl!

No matter how lucky we know we are, we still have to wish for something when we blow the candles out right? :)

Here are mine:
  •  When I open my eyes from blowing out my cake, I'm transported back to Florence with Ryan

  • Holding this bag, miraculously in camel...which they don't make, but I want (who wants a bag in the color oyster???)

  • And when I come home from my fabulous Italian vacation--my basement is finished and looks like this:

  • And Ryan has let me paint our front door an awesome color!

A girl can dream, can't she?

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education