Comfort Food

Hello everyone,
I am glad you came by as I have set the table and I have made some comfort food for us. With the cooler and shorter days I enjoy spending more time in the kitchen as I am sure you do also.
Today, I am using my red and white transferware that has been collected over time and here and there.
I have made a simple meal of comfort foods-oven roasted vegetables,quinioa,whole wheat raisin scones and gingerbread cake. I love the aroma of oven roasted veggies cooking in the oven.
Love this toile candle.
I am still able to pick some roses in the garden-but not for much longer.
I make these scones often.
oven roasted root vegetables
This easy gingerbread cake is a nice fall dessert.
and a cup of tea is always a comfort. There are so many lovely food blogs that I am a little embarrassed to show my humble meal but I sure do enjoy being inspired by you all!
Last roses of the season- perfectly imperfect!
I hope you are enjoying a beautiful Autumn day with loved ones and your favorite comfort food!
Take care,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education