I heart striped rugs

I can't get enough of stripes, especially when it comes to rugs. I love me some striped rugs!

My new favorite is from


Could their website couldn't get any cuter? I love that it's written by Dash & Albert, both dogs!


I first read about Dash & Albert in my Traditional Home magazine on my way to Bethany Beach.  They were doing an article on Americana design, and featured this striped rug that I immediately fell in love with:



It's so fresh and preppy. I knew I had to have this. So I was so excited when two of my favorite Bethany Beach shops were selling Dash & Albert rugs! They feel every bit as good as they look in person--the 100% hand loomed flat weave is super soft!

If you've never heard of Dash & Albert before...you will start to notice them everywhere now :)

Here are some of my favorites:




How cute would this be in a kid's room or mudroom...



I am definitely buying this rug in a runner length for my basement stairs...I hope the puppy comes with it!


 If you are not into stripes...they have other great offerings (although I might question our friendship)



 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education