A Rainy Sunday Afternoon Tea

It is a quiet rainy Sunday afternoon and I am treating myself(again) to a nice cup of green tea in a quiet corner of our bedroom.

The window is open and a gentle breeze is blowing in.

My sweet treat today is a chocolate brownie with whipped cream and crushed strawberries.

A little bouquet from the garden of Fairy roses and baby's breath.

A special teacup.

In case anyone wanted to know.

I think I will sit here for awhile and enjoy some of my old issues of Victoria along with the breeze and the sound of rain-who knows I might even have a snooze.

Are you having a quiet Sunday afternoon tea too?

Today I am going to join in with The Tablescaper for Summer Sundays.

Enjoy your day,

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education