Guest Room 2 Mood Board

Here is my Guest Room 2 mood board...


I'm trying to mix some glass and pearlized items with more rustic pieces like the mirror and towel rack. Since this is my second guest room, I'm definitely on a budget for this room. Que thrift stores. I would love to buy an inexpensive dresser like this one I found on craigslist, paint it black and put on new hardware.

Lastly--my friend, and fellow blogger Courtney over at Gingersnaps gave me the great idea to have custom pillows made in a fabulous aqua linen similar to this.


Photos of the room to come later...much later :)

Ciao.
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education