Holiday Cheer

Hello everyone,
     Yesterday I shared some of my white Christmas photos from different rooms in our home but today is a warm and cozy look,also from our home.

This is our library/dining room that got a makeover a couple of years ago.












I can't seem to settle on liking just one look so I have a bit of a mix-probably a decorating no-no but it works for me! Once again,I must confess that these photos are last years or the year before.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education