Teal Green Transferware

Hello everyone,
   I took these shots last weekend when we had a little coat of snow as you can see in the background and then all week we had beautiful warm sunny days again. 
I have been doing some fall cleaning and so my dishes are getting changed around a bit and so I did a little vignette to share with you today.
These teal green transferware dishes are mainly yardsale finds.




How about some Moroccan style green mint tea?


Tomorrow we are going to get lots of rain and wind, but very warm temperatures, not our usual Remembrance Day weather, as it is often very cold. I attended a lovely Remembrance Day service with my Mom today at the home where she lives. My Dad was a soldier overseas in the Second World War and he met my Mom when he was stationed in Holland. After the war Mom came over to Canada as a young war bride. I think it is important to take time to remember the sacrifice that was made so we can live in peace-may it always be so!

If you love tranferware like I do, you should pay a visit to Maison Decor where she is having a lovely giveaway of transferware from Nancy's Daily Dish.

Transferware Giveaway
I am joining French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday and My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.
Thank you for stopping by,

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education