Navy + Orange Nursery

I'm back! I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted. This has been the longest I've ever gone, and I've missed it every day! To say I've been a little overwhelmed is the understatement of the century! Between work, school, the holidays...oh yeah and did I forget to mention...I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant!! :)

That's right! I'm having a little boy, due in late March/early April. So exciting!!!

Which has made me focusing on nursery designs...I think I'm going to do a preppy navy/orange/white

Something like this...

I love when baby rooms are charming without being overly baby!

Check out some other super cool navy & orange spaces & ensembles...







And here's a photo of me preggers...



 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education