A Cozy Corner

Hello everyone,
   It is an amazing day her on the Island- warm and sunny especially for this time of the year.Anyway, As I was upstairs I noticed how nice the light was in this cozy corner.

And then I remembered that I had never shown you this chair that I bought at the 70 mile yard sale.Oh, and the best part is it was less then $30. 
I also remembered that it was tea time.
This picture would be prettier if the fireplace was going but alas it has a small broken part so it is not working at the moment. So, you will have to imagine the glow in the fireplace for now.

So sit down and enjoy some quiet time with a book and a cup of tea.
I also remembered that a few of you asked for the recipe for Jen's delicious pumpkin cream muffins. Click here for the recipe.

Well,I have some bulbs to plant so I will leave you to sit and relax in my cozy corner!

I am joining Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage today.

Have a lovely day,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education