Cottage Chic Guest Room

Happy Tuesday everyone! I have another exciting project in the works...I am helping a friend refine/reorganize her den/study, living room, and guest room. Besides the fact that her house is absolutely gorgeous (her and her husband recently finished huge renovations) she is so sweet and has great taste...let the fun begin!


I started with the guest room, as this is the simplest room as far as design so I figured it'd be a good place to start...

I normally don't like to source everything from one store, in this case Potterybarn, but I definitely knew the look I was going for and everything I had in mind just happened to be at Potterybarn. I wanted to do something charming and cottage-y while still being crisp and chic. I absolutely love Benjamin Moore's Woodlawn Blue, it is the perfect balance of country and modern. I thought the color combination of Woodlawn blue, white, cream and natural accents (with a pop of mirror) would be absolutely stunning!

Here is what I came up with...I'll let you know what we actually move forward with. 



Cottage Chic Sources

·      Potterybarn, $999
·      Full/Queen Bed: 60" wide x 80" deep x 16" high
·      Potterybarn, $499
·      Queen: 62" wide x 2.5" deep x 63" high (I’m guessing it’s about 50” high at lowest point)
·      Potterybarn, $1149
·      46" wide x 26" deep x 72" high
Park Mirrored Bedside Table
·      Potterybarn, $399
·      24" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
Gilded Gold Frames
·      Potterybarn
·      Potterybarn, $129 queen duvet, $49 Euro Sham (x2)
·      Potterybarn, Sandalwood, $159 queen, $25 Standard Sham (x2)
·      Potterybarn, White with LightBlue/Porcelin Blue Monogramming, $89

Benjamin Moore paint in Woodlawn Blue

Natural Roman Shades for both windows (Smith & Noble or Next Day Blinds)

Botanical Calendar for art (we can frame with gilded frames)
·      Paper Source, $21.95

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education