Loving Mercury Glass

Happy Friday everyone!

One of the easiest ways I spruce up my house around the Holidays is with Mercury Glass! I absolutely love Mercury Glass. Not only is it beautiful, but since it's not a true Holiday color you can put it out around Halloween and it looks perfect through the New Year! In my living room and dining room alone I currently have a pumpkin, 2 candle holders and a candle pot...all in Mercury Glass.

Take a look at some stunning Mercury Glass below...

I have one of these pumpkins displayed on the tray on my ottoman!





I bought this candle from Anthroplogie last week and it is divine. It's a Capri Blue hand poured candle in their signature Volcando sent and is absolutely beautiful!

All images via Pinterest.
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education