Dream No Small Dreams

Hello everyone,
       Well,as some of you know I was off Island for a few days for a girls only shopping trip with my three daughters and we did cover a lot of ground! No man would have wanted to keep up with us that's for sure.We went as far as Portsmouth New Hampshire(a ten hour drive) and stayed for a few days.I enjoyed the time with the girls but I have had my fill of shopping for awhile.However, I did pick up a few little treasures here and there.
  In the photo above is a new Mary Jane Farms pillow(Mardens) that I love and a pretty new teacup from TJMAXX. I love the soft aqua color of both.
I already had this vintage teapot.

Breakfast in bed anyone? Pretty but not very filling-He!He!
aqua chintz-so pretty! My daughter spotted this for me-she knew I would love it.
Dreamy!
Dream no small dreams!


Well, dream big and then follow your dreams! I am already dreaming of the next' girls time out ' but I am thinking somewhere closer to home with the sound of the waves lapping on the shore- wouldn't that be a nice relaxing retreat for us.? I must be getting older or maybe just a little wiser!!! Right girls??? The girls enjoyed the trip, as it is a long time since they were in Maine or New Hampshire and a first time going away without any little ones in tow. However,they like me were happy to go but happy to get back home too!

I am joining Sandi for Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage again today.

Well, thank you for stopping in today.

Take care,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education