Pink Dish Love!

Happy Pink Saturday to you all!
   Today,I am sharing a few of my pretty pink china piecs and I hope you will enjoy them.





New pink goblets from Homesense. When the girls and I were coming home from Maine, it seems we didn't do enough shopping and stopped at Moncton, to check out a couple of stores and I was happy to find these as I had been looking for some for awhile.

All of these dishes came from yardsales or thrift shops.







Do you find a love for old pink china softly sneaking up on you?
My friend Linda did a special feature on her visit to our home a few weeks ago and also she made a lovely slideshow of all the pics she took while she was here-if would like to see it grab a cup of tea and go visit her here.

Today it is Pink Saturday over at How Sweet the Sound so lets all join in the pink prettiness!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Take care,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education