Inspirational Images

Today I am swamped with real work...and finding time to do my interior design homework (I forgot how much I hate homework...even if it's cool homework)...so I thought I'd just share some inspiring images on this cloudy Wednesday...


 I love this wood burning fireplace and brass hardware in this kitchen.
I love the cow hide rug and pops of green in this room! I have the same color pillows in my living room!

Also I came across this super cool organic modern textile company, Hammocks & High Tea. Hammocks & High Tea offers a modern perspective on traditional, global textiles. Their hand crafted collection uses eco friendly fibers and water based, solvent free inks.






 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education