Anniversary + Lonny = Good day!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I had yesterday off and it was amazing! What a great long weekend full of family time.

And today is my three year anniversary with the most wonderful husband ever! I am such a lucky girl!





And now back to design. I had the chance to devour the newest Lonny issue over the weekend. Here are some of my favorite pics!

I love this simple design for maybe my guest room downstairs? I love all of the gold frames and black iron bed (which I already have).
When I find my inspirational kick-off fabric for my upstairs guest room...I think it would be cool to paint the dresser a bold color like this peacock teal.
Just thought I'd include since it kind of looks like my current bathroom :)
I'd love to get my wing back chair (I bought for $20) reupholstered in a navy velvet like this chair! Seriously, a room looks so much better with gold frames...is everyone over silver or is it just me?
And here is my favorite feature...the bathroom reno. I love the neural palette  of camel, cream, and warm wood. (the pink rain boots and claw foot tub don't hurt either)

But look how beautiful this space is? I love the wallpaper, mirror, vanity and chandelier! I'm always thinking bolder is better in small bathrooms but this is just lovely.

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education