Tea time


Hello everyone,
   It is tea time Tuesday at Sandi's again  and I wanted to join in but i didn't have any new tea photos so I hope you don't mind me reposting one of my favorite teas.
I love this big old teapot that came from Reid House antiques in Tyron here on the Island.

the teacups are similar in color but a different pattern.

I love shortcake of any kind!

I hope you enjoy your tea time and can join in the fun at Sandi's Rose Chintz Cottage.

I am off to Halifax with some of my family for a couple of days so I will see you later!

Have a lovely day,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education