Playing with Snowballs

Hello everyone,
    I hope you are all enjoying these last few days of June and the start of summer. I was supposed to be getting ready for a few tours coming up shortly but instead I started playing with snowballs. These pretty snowballs from the viburnum bush are sitting on my windowsill and they were looking so charming I had to grab my camera and capture the moment!

For those of you who don't know I use a Canon Rebel xti and my husband bought me a macro lens for it last year for my birthday. So today I dug out my tripod-I am really lazy about using it but it is hard to keep the camera steady enough with the short depth of field using a macro. Besides I plan to discipline myself this summer to use  the tripod more.

Snowballs in the garden.
Snowball up close and personal.
I am wishing I knew how to do antiquing layers on these. Someday,I will have to study up on that!

Remember 'a thing of beauty is a joy forever' but only if you capture it with your camera lens first!

Now, I'd best get back to work!

Enjoy your day.

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education