Cream + White + Black + Natural Wood = Stunning

I always find myself adding lots of color to any room. But you know the grass is always greener...well I secretly worship rooms that are soft, neutral and serene.

One of my favorite color palettes is cream / white / black. This trio is anything but bland. It evokes a very Mediterranean sophistication. It can be both rustic and modern...and if you are ever so inclined it's easy to throw a bold pillow in the mix every now and then.

Check out some of these gorgeous spaces below....ummm there are my black framed windows again...please please let my next house have these!









I'm thinking of doing something like this in my upstairs guestroom? What do you think?
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education