A Simple White Tea

Hello everyone, 
        We had some sunshine today but it was cool so I happily stayed indoors and did some tidying up and some baking. The garden is coming along nicely and I don't think the weeds have anywhere to grow now so it should be easy sailing (well,gardening) for awhile.
    I like to set up a pretty tea in our sunroom for our house and garden tour so I thought I would snap a few pictures while I was at it.
This little teaset came home with me from Halifax as my  daughter MADE me buy it! It was on clearance at Wicker Emporium and I argued with her that I did not need another teaset but she insisted- bad girl Jen! He He!
Those sparkly diamonds are just so pretty-don't you think?

The lilac is called Primrose and it has a creamy yellow tinge to it when it first comes into bloom.




I am using this pretty thrift shop tablecloth that was just a couple of dollars and has beautiful hand work on it.


It is going to be a sunny weekend here and I am looking forward to sharing our home and garden with the lovely people from Japan on Saturday afternoon and again on Monday morning.

I am happily joining Bernideen for her Saturday Garden Tea Party, so go and pay her a visit if you have not already done so.

For those of you who asked for my biscuit recipe for the shortcake post please click here.

I hope you all have a bright and sunny weekend!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education