Random Beauty

Hello everyone,
    I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I am not even going to mention that it was cold and damp here most of the weekend or that the sun has not peeked out yet today either. I had a few lovely visitors to the garden on Saturday and got some pruning tips etc. from a master gardener-pruning is not one of my strong suits.
  Today,I did not have a theme to share but I hope you will enjoy some collages I made.The appleblossoms are beautiful this year.

pretty pinks
Some of the older homes in Charlottetown. The trees were just coming out last week when I took these shots-everything is so fresh and green now.
Some blues in our garden.
We took a drive around the countryside to enjoy the beauty of the Island as the crops are going in and it is such a pretty time of year. Did I mention that I love June? I do hope we get the promised sunshine this afternoon. My lilacs are starting to bloom so I will have to show them to you soon!

I hope you have a lovely day,

Carolyn/
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education