The Blue and the White

Hello everyone,
   I have enjoyed putting together some color themes for you while I am gone.

I love the soft blue and white of these dishes.








Little Miss Abby with a hat and pearls a girl after my own heart!
I am looking forward to visiting you all soon!

Take care,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education