I'm in the Garden !


Hello everyone,
       Spring has finally arrived here so you may have noticed I have been a little bit absent lately- well I am in the garden,finally!
  My rubber garden boots were a yard sale find last fall for $1. but my husband thought they should have paid me to take them! Ha Ha!

I am happy to be able to pick a few bouquets from the garden now.-
These boots were made for gardening!

I am so happy to have Andrew working with me in the garden since he is now semi-retired and works from home. There has been many,many big wheelbarrow loads raked of the beds even though many of them where cleaned up last fall. Gardening is definitely a labor of love!!!

Although there is not a lot of color in the garden yet- everyday now there will be more and more.
We have thousands of daffodils ready to burst into bloom.
I am happy to have the bees buzzing around the blooms.
Puschinia scillaides or striped scilla.

crocus and scilla.
Tiny bouquets for my kitchen windowsill.


My husband and son had to build a new roof for our terrace as the old one collapsed under the weight of the snow that we had this winter. I can't wait for to enjoy our meals out there again soon.


A collage of some of our early spring blooms.

Well, I hope you will be patient with me for awhile as I post a little less for a week or so but there is a lot of spring chores to do in our 2 1/2 acre garden. Ah! but soon there will be lots of beauty to share with you.

I hope you are enjoying your spring too!

I am joining My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday today.

Take care,

Carolyn
/
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education