Red & White Toile

Hello everyone,
     I am still on my blog break but as I mentioned I have a few prescheduled theme posts for you and today it is a bit of red and white toile . 
  this window in our kitchen/dining room has had a few different arrangements over the past few years and I found this pic of a few years ago. now there is a chaise in the bay. Sometime I will do a post and of all the different looks it has had.


My transferware dishes  and the toile go nicely together.
This is where the chair ended up after it got booted out of the bay. This is in our little garden cottage.


Tea anyone?

I love this toile quilt and again it is in the cottage.
Hope you enjoyed popping in for a little visit!

Take care,

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education