Styling Part 5 of 5: The Princess of Styling

I'm not sure if it's because I am entrenched in Wedding mania...Royal Wedding mania that is...but I can't help but crown Emily Henderson the Princess of Styling.

I've posted about her before on my blog when she won Design Star Challenge and launched her new HGTV show Secrets From a Stylist.

Well after doing my recent dive into accessorizing and stylizing rooms, I realized there is really nobody as great as Emily! Look how she styles the rooms below with high and low accessories...she finds most of her pieces at vintage stores and flea markets, and mixes them with some high end furniture. Although a lot of her furniture pics are also vintage that she recovers.

All hail Princess Emily!
 All images above by Emily Henderson.

Check back tomorrow for pics from my Royal Wedding viewing party :)
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education