Summer Days

Good Morning,
       Today is another sunny warm day here on the Island.  Although it is not summer yet and I am not rushing this beautiful spring away the name 'Summer Days' came to mind for these sunny day pictures.

Last evening as the sun was starting to go down I thought I would take a few quick pictures of the old swing and my bicycle by the tree.

I like the feeling of nostalgia these picture evoke of lazy hazy summer days.


I hope you all have a lovely weekend filled with the joy of the season.

I am joining The Rose Garden in Malevik for Saturday Show-off today.

I will be back tomorrow with a special pink post for Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound as it is the fourth anniversary of this popular party.

Take care,
Carolyn


 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education