It's Lilac Time!

Hello Everyone,
     I hope you all had a lovely weekend and a happy Memorial Day to my American friends. With all the sunshine we have had our garden is a couple of weeks ahead of many years. Our french lilacs are all out in bloom now so I have been picking lots of bouquets.

This is the Sensation lilac-I love the white edges.


Lilacs in the terrace.


Lilacs in the sunroom.
Lilacs


Over the weekend I took hundreds of photos so you might be sick of seeing my lilacs before I am done sharing them!

Thank you for stopping in today,

Carolyn


 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education