Garden Beauty

Good morning,
   We have had such beautiful weather here lately but we do need a good rain as the garden is dry and the farmers crops as well. It is cloudy and showers are expected later-we shall see.
 I made a few collages of some photos I took in our garden so you can see some of what is blooming.


I love these colors together.
The bridal wreath spireas and the apple trees have started to bloom.
Apple blossoms and magnolia Anne.


And look who came to visit-little Lila. Lila picked up my hats that were on the bench in the porch and started modeling and as luck would have it my camera was right there so I captured the moment very quickly as Lila does not like getting her picture taken.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education