Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day!



Tomorrow is a special day here as we celebrate motherhood so I wanted to pop in and wish you all Happy Mother's Day.
This is a beautiful little book celebrating the joys of motherhood-it is full of lovely quotes and poems.


I hope you will enjoy your day.



The mother and baby ornament by Global is a treasured gift from my husband celebrating the birth of one of our children.



I love mother and baby pictures and the one above is one I especially love of our youngest daughter and her daughter Lila (a few years ago).
Where did the time go??? This is a picture of me with our seventh child when he was a wee one-I miss those days!!!

Mother's Day is one of my favorite days of the year- as my children " rise up and call me blessed" - right kiddos???

I am looking forward to a family brunch at our house tomorrow and it is supposed to be warm and sunny-yeah!

Laurie at Heaven's Walk wrote the most beautiful touching story on her blog and I know you will enjoy taking a few minutes to check it out. Laurie has a real gift with words and her whole blog is beautiful!

Happy Mother's Day!

Carolyn


 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education