My Bathroom School Project

Happy Tuesday!

Sorry for the short post...very busy today! By tomorrow I have to come up with a whole bathroom design including fixtures and materials for my design class at the Corcoran. I thought this was the perfect chance to get my ideas for my own bathroom redesign down on paper and bonus...I'll get feedback from a professional! So I'll keep you posted on the materials and fixtures I pick.

Here is an inspiration pic I was thinking of...at least for the stone & tile...I think I'll want a warmer vanity. I'll post more pics and my own picks (do you like how I did that? :) tomorrow!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education