My Bathroom School Project 3

Happy Wednesday!

So I have officially constructed my first 3D model for my interior design and architecture class. I wish I could have had a video of me up until 2am hot gluing, painting popsicle sticks, etc. Let's just say I was a mad women :) And although it's FAR from perfect or even beautiful, it's finished and I am proud. After all, I had to keep reminding myself that I am not taking a 3D model class and we were never even shown how to construct these--just given examples of previous students projects. So under the circumstances, I think I did the best I could.

Now remember my inspiration board:

And here was my to-scale drawing:

And here is my 3D model:



As you can see my vision has a herringbone tile pattern, but it was impossible to do with the mini tiles I had to work with, since I couldn't cut the tile.
I am finishing my official inspiration board--which will be just my board above put on core board with the actual tile and hardware I plan to use. I'll post that pic tomorrow along with amazing shots of Amy's house.

Ciao!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education