Happy Friday 10.28.11

Happy Friday everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I have been working off site this week and haven't had a second to breathe. But it's Friday, so I'm happy!!

This weekend  I plan on relaxing (again), doing some sofa window shopping (word on the street is the Crate & Barrel outlet in Old Town Alexandria has a ton of sofas so I'm going to start there) and spending time with my hubby. I also might start researching some great Thanksgiving recipes, since I'm hosting for my family the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a super pretty, feminine room that I just adore. If you are a woman living by yourself, this is totally the time to rock pink in your apartment...believe me once you get married your husband will never let you paint a room pink. Isn't it just lovely!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Image via House & Home
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education