Weekend Goal: Fixing Up My Bathroom

Happy Friday!

Since last weekend I fulfilled all of my weekend house goals...I decided to continue the tradition and lay out my goals for this weekend too! And once again, it's all about my bathroom!

My goal is to one day have a crystal clean bathroom like this one:


This weekend I plan to caulk, caulk, caulk...and a little spackle! There are so many spots throughout my bathroom that are in desperate need of TLC.
  1. The hole in the wall...where I tried to remove the old towel bar...needs to be spackled
  2. The 3 other spots where I tried to spackle and now it looks like raised blobs on the wall
  3. My lovely white vintage floor tile's grout needs to be cleaned
  4. My shower/tub with the white subway tile needs to be completely re-caulked.
Since I have absolutely no idea how to do any of the above items...I am turning to good ol' google.
Wish me luck. I'm sure I'll have plenty to share with you about this next week :)
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education