A Treasured Gift

 Hello everyone,
       I have some beautiful new treasures to share with you today. These treasures arrived in the mail a couple of weeks ago and they are from Wanda a very kind fellow blogger from Regina, Saskatchewan.
 I remember when Wanda showed this beautiful little covered soap dish on her blog and I fell in love with it! I never would have dreamt that someone I never met would know how much I would love it and send it to me.
 Now the little covered dish was not the only treasure that Wanda sent to me- this beautiful matching mug came with it.
and there was also the lace and linens you see here.
And I also loved the old postcards that she sent as well.

A pretty hand embroidered tea cozy came with it.




I think they look perfect in this green toile bedroom.


 Now some of you probably already know Wanda but if you don't please go and have a visit with her at her lovely blog Victorian 1885 and say hello. Thank you so much Wanda for these lovely treasures you truly made my day!
I am joining Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home again today where once again there is always lots to see!
Thank you to all who visit me as well,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education