Fireside Afternoon Tea


Hello everyone,
    It is a wintry day here with schools closed for the day because of drifting snow so it is a good day to have a cup of tea by the fireside.
I love the Royal Albert  Rose Cameo Peach teacup that I bought at Winner's and it blends well with the Wild Rose china by Skye McGhie.





This tea is the best green tea I have ever had. Thank you ,Janice! It was a gift from one of my tea party friends last week.




Have a piece of raspberry lemon cream cake.


  Well. my husband is out shoveling again and our son in law is stuck on ice and needs some help so I am thinking of the sign outside a local church that says 'whoever is praying for snow please STOP ! I have to agree enough already!!!
I am joining in with Sandi for teatime Tuesday again at Rose Chintz Cottage. Lots of lovely teas again for you to enjoy-Thank you Sandi for hosting.
Thank you for stopping by for tea with me today,

Carolyn


 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education