Productive Weekend = Rug + Tree + Windows + Boots

Happy Monday!

So I had some ambitious plans for this past weekend. And although I wasn't able to check everything off... Ryan and I worked our tail ends off!

I didn't make the $5 wreath yet.
I haven't found dining chairs.
Although I didn't paint my shutters, I researched how to remove my plastic shutters, and purchased the shutter locks needed to refasten.

But I did install my boot rod hanger (1). It is so nice to get my boots off of my office floor and organize them. Although the hangers have soft plastic, I am still a little paranoid about marks so I folded paper towels inside the hangers against my boots. This was so super easy to install--and looks great!

I also finally bought a rug (2) ! As you know I've been looking forever and was focusing on more of a Persian rug as opposed to a graphic print, but I came across the most perfect PotteryBarn rug ever on eBay!
What do you think? Won't it look amazing with my nautical concept?! Although I promise not to go to "Theme" like this :)
Since I'm hosting Thanksgiving on Wednesday, Ryan and I decided to set up our Christmas tree (3) early!

I also finally ordered 6 new basement windows (4) from Home Depot, hopefully to be installed before the tax credit runs out :)
And a chalkboard project (5) I'm going to post more about later this week!

So I'd say in the history of productive weekends, this weekend ranks fairly high!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education