Guest Blogger today on Dormify!

So my friends at Dormify asked me to do a Guest Blog today with tips on organizing fall boots.


Dormify is a super cool site dedicated to bringing creative and inspriring decor to....college dorm rooms.

If anyone needs to find creative ways to fit a lot of stuff into a tiny space, it's college students!

I totally remember my freshman dorm room at Boston University. I planned my space to be bright and colorful--with whites, fushia and green. I think I even had fake Gerber daisies in a vase by my bed.

My roommate's side was all black with a leopard-print duvet :)

Not necessarily a design match made in heaven--but by the end of the year I lost some of my Martha Stewart girlie decor--and my roommate lost some of her Vegas bachelor pad style...and we met somewhere in the middle!

Ahhh memories! Be sure to check out my post on Dormify today!


PS--I just got my boot hangers in the mail yesterday. Look for a post next week where I show you how wonderful they worked!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education