Bathing Beauty

  Hello everyone,
      Today I want to share a vignette reminiscent of a time when life was more simplistic.

  This little vintage bathing beauty basin made me remember going to my grandfathers house where there was no indoor plumping when I was a little girl. Back then a basin of hot soapy water was as good as it got!

  



I like the look in black and white.

 Back then they made there own soap but these pretty hand soaps came all the way from Italy.







I love my old blue and white transferware pitcher and the little toile candle is pretty cute too!






A basket of pretty soaps
 Well that is all I have for Show & Tell Friday today but there is lots more to see at Cindy's My Romantic Home.

Thanks for visiting me

           &;
Have a great weekend,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education