White Wednesday

Hello Everyone,
   It is another cloudy damp day here today but inside it is cozy and dry so when I think of all the troubled areas around the world I will not complain.
 Anyway,as I was thinking of what to post today I decided it would be a good day for White Wednesday so I gathered some of my whites together to share with Kathleen at Faded Charm.
   The photo above is one of my favorite shot of the dining area of our kitchen-I love that sunshine coming in through the bay window!
     
A corner in our sunroom.
Astrantria in our garden-taken yesterday.
One of my favorite teapots that came from Winner's a few years ago. It has no markings on the bottom but I am pretty sure the box said it was made in England.
A lacy linen laundry day.
Some of my favorite whites.
I love this shot of our garden taken last month.
We had a day at the beach a couple of weeks ago.The first good beach day that we are free- I am heading back to the beach, as now that we are into August I realize I have to grab those days when we can.We have so many beautiful beaches close by and I love that we can still find beaches that we have all to ourselves.
This photo of the viburnum snowballs was also taken weeks ago.I am excited to be going to a photography boot camp from Holland Collage next week with my sister-in law.It should be an interesting day and I hope to  get a few good tips.

 Thank you Kathleen at Faded Charm for hosting White Wednesday.

I hope you have a lovely day!

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education