Soft and Sweet!



Happy Pink Saturday!
    Today I have some soft and sweet pinks to share with you. This year I have some lovely pink hydrangeas blooming in the garden so I picked some for a bouquet.


I bought a new to me pink tea cup to add to my growing collection .It is so pretty I couldn't resist it.


My double rose impatient blossom.
My soft and sweet post was also short and sweet today! Smile

A couple of nights ago my daughter and I went to the movie The Help and we both enjoyed it very much.The theatre was packed with people of all ages-mainly women though.Emily and I both read the book awhile ago and thought we would like to see the movie when it came out. I thought the acting was excellent and I enjoyed the story as well. I don't go to movies very often but this is one I would recommend.

It is Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound so lots of pinks to enjoy!

Enjoy your weekend,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education