Romantic Notions!

Hello Everyone,

    It is a beautiful sunny day here and so I got the notion to treat myself to a romantic afternoon tea in the garden.
August is going by quickly so I want to enjoy it while I can.
The old victorian wicker chair and table set the mood for a romantic tea and the white tulle netting adds a little
touch of romance. 
I love taking a few minutes to enjoy some inspiration from some of my favorite magazines.



A shortbread cookie and some white dahlias from the garden add to my enjoyment of my tea.
This lacy pillow with the love doves is so feminine and romantic.

Some quiet time in the garden with a beautiful magazine and a cup of tea-life doesn't get much better then this!

Thank you for putting up with me and my romantic notions!

I am joining White Wednesday today at Faded Charm and Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday. I am also joining Feathured Nest Friday at French Country Cottage and My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.
There is also Tea in the Garden Saturday at Bernideen's Tea Time blog so I am joining that party as well.

Take care,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education