Nautical notepads? Yes please!

Hi friends...

Today, I picked myself up from my bootstraps and pulled myself into work. It's always hard to get back to the grind after such a relaxing beach vacation! So alas no long witty post today...I'm lucky I am sitting upright at my computer with a touch of makeup on :)

But in the spirit of my beach week, I thought I would just post these super cute notepads I found recently...from the company Linda & Harriet

What a great inexpensive gift! Check back later this week for great posts!







 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education