West Hampton Beach Wedding Pics

Happy Monday! For me I would give pretty much anything to stay home with an iced coffee and catch up on some rest.

But it was well worth it. We had the most amazing time in the Hampton's this weekend. Full of family, friends, love and laughter.

Check out some of the photos below. We stayed in a beautiful gray and white shingled home right across the street from the water.
















I love how bright this bathroom is. You could fit 10 of my bathrooms in here!











My nephew (who turns one today!) loved walking around outside and splashing in the sink/tub.





He looks like Edammame in this photo :)
Rehearsal Dinner After-Party with my hubby and brother-in-laws...
Look how amazing the bride looked!!!

Love long sleeved dresses = stayed warm all night!


 My nephew rocked a tuxedo, cummerbund and electric blue chucks!
My brother-in-law used his cummerbund as a bra by the end of the night :)
Hope everyone has a good week!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education