A Highly Tailored Hamptons House!

I'm still in Long Island...I head to the Hamptons today. I can't wait to take some beautiful photos to share with you on Monday.

Until then, I'll share an inside look at a Hampton's retreat from Elle Decor. I love this look, it's a little farmhouse rustic and a little mid-century streamlined. I would call this house tailored! Love!

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!







 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education