I'm Loving Pale Blue Living Rooms

We all know I love blue...but I tend to gravitate toward the charcoals and dark navy. However, after seeing this room from Emily Henderson...I am loving pale blue rooms. I'm thinking of brightening up my living room with a pale blue on the walls and lots of whites, creams and black accents.

Here are some more blue rooms...I'm also loving the bright blue rooms too...they just make any room look so happy. But I could never convince Ryan that they make him happy :) So maybe pale blue it is! 












 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education