Our Yard - Spring 2011

I wanted to post some photos of our yard and out-of-control but rose garden. Seriously, I think the rose bushes are on steroids :) I love this time of year!











The secret to any beautiful garden? Hosta! They are so beautiful and fill in extra space. I love the green and white color!







Here's the master of the yard! How cute is my hubby!?!?



I can't wait to sit on our back deck and drink margaritas soon!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education