Come for Lunch!

Hello everyone,
   Glad you could stop by on this nice sunny  winter day. You are just in time for lunch so have a seat right here in the kitchen where it is nice and cozy by the  stove and the sun shining in.

I have set the table with my red and white transferware dishes.
The red and white willow teacups are very old and belonged to my husbands great,great Aunt.

I love these sunny days even if it is still cold outside.

Love my toile candle from a trip to New Hampshire a few years ago.
The silver was my Mom"s.

I love this pitcher that was a Christmas gift from my friend Heather making it very hard for Santa to compete!

Pretty carnations from the grocery store.

As you can see I have an assortment of patterns but they all go together nicely.






So grab a  seat and I will get the lunch on and then we can linger over a nice cup of tea!

I will be joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday again.

Thank you for stopping in and please come again!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education